DaNang-HoiAn By Romantic Car(25 usd)
- Perfect pick up if you are Honeymooners , Romantic Couples or Wedding Aniversaries.
- Our driver welcome you with a Bouquest of Roses with a best wishes for your great trip.
- Serve you with cold water and cold towels to fresh your energy.
- When you rest on the car,we turn on the romantic music for your delighted happiness.
- Punctual,private,flexible and understandable with any your request.
- Our driver will take care your suitcase,so you take a rest on our car with no any worry.
- Stop at any places during the routine to Hoian with our Flower car decoration outside.
Our professional English speaking driver meet you at your hotel in Hoian or Danang city.Then our driver will take care your suitcase on the car so than you can take your time to rest for a while.He also serves you cold water and cold towels to help you take a refresh for long flight to Vietnam and presents you with bouquet of Rose with a best wish for your memorable journey.
Lay down on the seat with listening romantic music to imagination for your memorable trip in Vietnam.On the way to Hoian Ancient town or Danang city ,you also pass through Marble Mountain and if you need time to visit Marble Mountain to take any pictures with our Flower Decorated Car,you just ask our driver.
The Marble Mountain are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It’s also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang. The caves within the mountains hold many secrets including bullet holes from when troops used to spy on the US soldiers relaxing on My Khe Beach below and buildings standing within the caves and grottoes. There are also Buddhist sanctuaries and places of worship dotted across the mountains which are a much-visited spiritual site. You can even see a special circular cave here. It leads to the summit, where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views.
Hoian. is away Danang around 40km, once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, is basically a living museum that houses old-town architecture.Some notable heritage buildings include Chinese temples, a Japanese-designed bridge, pagodas, wooden shop-houses, French-colonial houses, and old canals. Although large-scale trading had long moved elsewhere, Hoi An has been successful in preserving and restoring its charming roots and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in December 1999. Hoi An Riverside is the best place to be at night as the area is lit by quaint and old-fashioned lanterns, making it an atmospheric and beautiful spot. For those who love sea, sun and sand, Hoi An offers two lovely beaches five kilometres away from the town centre – a sort of holiday within a holiday. Hoi An is also known for its great food, fun shopping, skilled tailors, friendly people and cosy atmosphere – all key characteristics that draw people to this picturesque town.
- Pick up at Danang Aiport and drop off in Hoian.
- Airport gate fee.
- Bouquet of Rose.
- Cold water and cold towels.
- Professional English speaking driver.
- Tour insurance provided by tour operator(up to 50 millions vnd for medical treatment).
- Other personal expense
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- 25 USD/Sedan.
We surcharge 10 usd/hour for visiting Marble Mountain.