Danang Private Car Charter(8 Hours)-80 usd
- A great journey to visit Danang ‘s main attractions with your personal driver acting as your guide with master local knowledge.
- Safety driving with rich local attentions on the road and locations.
- Punctual,private,flexible and understandable with any your request.
- Explore Danang countryside according to your different ways with saving your budget.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you taste Vietnamese cuisine and interact with the residents.
*What to expect:
Our professional English speaking driver will meet you at your hotel and will discuss with you any locations that you love to visit around Hoian like Coconut Forest to take Basket Boat Tour,Tra Que Vegetable Village,Thanh Ha Pottery Villages or simply you take a visit to Marble Mountain for few hours then back to Hoian’s surrounding areas within 6 hours.Further more,should you prefer to stop at any places to take pictures on the road at any time,you just let our driver to help you to record at any moments that you love to experience.Because our schedules and itinerary is flexible.
The trip is completed with recharging your day with our best local food before we drop you off at your hotel because Vietnamese cuisines is one of the best in the world.The journey is worth of every single penny.
Here are some suggested locations to visit:
A contender for the most famous road in Vietnam, the Hai Van Pass is a short but scenic route winding around a mountainside above the East Sea, on the central coast. Đèo Hải Vân – Ocean Cloud Pass – is famous for a number of reasons: as a geographic and political boundary between ancient kingdoms; as a climatic divide between the tropical south and the subtropical north; and as a strategic military post during times of war, both ancient and modern. But, most recently, the Hai Van Pass is famous, quite simply, as a great road trip linking the popular central Vietnamese destinations of Hoi An, Danang, and Hue. For Vietnamese and foreign road-trippers alike, the Hai Van Pass is a favourite ride, its fame bolstered by the popularity of the Top Gear Vietnam Special (2008), in which the presenters waxed lyrical about the pass, inspiring a generation of travellers to take to the road on two wheels and hit the Hai Van Pass. Although it’s certainly not the greatest road in Vietnam, the Hai Van Pass is still a lot of fun to ride, with excellent views, light traffic, and easy access from several cities.
The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It’s also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang. The caves within the mountains hold many secrets including bullet holes from when troops used to spy on the US soldiers relaxing on My Khe Beach below and buildings standing within the caves and grottoes. There are also Buddhist sanctuaries and places of worship dotted across the mountains which are a much-visited spiritual site. You can even see a special circular cave here. It leads to the summit, where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views.
Being the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam, Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang which is 9 km away from My Khe beach, or 14 km from Da Nang city center. Lady Buddha Da Nang statue is inside Linh Ung pagoda courtyard with a height of 67m, the lotus diameter is 35m, equivalent to a 30-storey building.
The statue leans on the mountain, facing the sea, the kind eyes looking down, a hand exorcizes while the other hand is holding a bottle of holy water like sprinkling the peace to the offshore fishermen. On the hat of Lady Buddha statue, there is a Buddha statue 2m high. There are 17 floors in the statue lap, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expression and posture.
From the above of these seventeen towers, we can see the whole city, mountains and Son Tra Sea and island in the most perfect way. Look beyond, Marble Mountains and the beach surrounded by fine white sand shore appear visibly. In early morning or in the evening, the blue and clear sky and cool wind will bring people a great impression that not many places have. At night, looking down from the pagoda gate, tourists can see a long streak of city lights like a bolide in the shimmering night sky.
Linh Ung Bai But pagoda, Son Tra is the largest pagoda in Da Nang City in both terms of size (about 20 ha) and art of architecture. This pagoda is located in the tourist complex of Son Tra peninsula that was built with a harmony combination between the modernity and tradition of Vietnamese pagoda. The pagoda with turtle shape is located on a hill of Son Tra peninsula, halfway up the mountain, facing the sea, and its back against the primeval forest with many animals and birds of Son Tra peninsula.
- 7.am to 4.pm:Meet our driver at any time.
- The trip starts right away after 10 minutes meeting up our driver.
- Visit Hai Van Pass (2.5 hours).
- Visit Marble Mountain(2 hour)
- Visit Lady Buddha on Sontra Penisula(2 hour).
- Visit City Center (1 hour).
- Taste our best local food-My Quang or Hue Noodles Soup.
- The journey finishes within 8 hours.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoian or Danang.
- Local Food.
- Professional English speaking driver acting as your local guide.
- Local gift.
- Tour insurance provided by tour operator(up to 50 millions vnd for medical treatment).
- Other personal expenses.
- Entrance tickets.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- 80 USD/Sedan(2-3 guest).
- 90 USD/Mini Van(4-6 guest)
- 100 USD/Van(7-8 Guest).
|Type Of Cars||Featured Cars||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||1.850.000.Vnd/Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||2.070.000.vnd/Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||2.300.000.Vnd/Car|
- Car routine is mainly in Hoian and Danang areas.
- Surcharge 10 USD/Hour of for over time and pay directly to your personal driver.
- We only cover 1 local food at our local restaurant only and if you order extra food,you pay for your self.