Hoian Private Car Charter(6 Hours)-65 usd
- A great journey to visit Hoian ‘s main attractions with your personal driver acting as your guide with master local knowledge.
- Safety driving with rich local attentions on the road and locations.
- Punctual,private,flexible and understandable with any your request.
- Explore Hoian countryside according to your different ways with saving your budget.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you taste Vietnamese cuisine and interact with the residents.
*What to expect:
Our professional English speaking driver will meet you at your hotel and will discuss with you any locations that you love to visit around Hoian like Cococonut Forest to take Basket Boat Tour,Tra Que Vegetable Village,Thanh Ha Pottery Villages or simply you take a visit to Marble Mountain for few hours then back to Hoian’s surrounding areas within 6 hours.Further more,should you prefer to stop at any places to take pictures on the road at any time,you just let our driver to help you to record at any moments that you love to experience.Because our schedules and itinerary is flexible.
The trip is completed with recharging your day with our best local food before we drop you off at your hotel because Vietnamese cuisines is one of the best in the world.The journey is worth of every single penny.
Here are some suggested locations to visit:
The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It’s also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang. The caves within the mountains hold many secrets including bullet holes from when troops used to spy on the US soldiers relaxing on My Khe Beach below and buildings standing within the caves and grottoes. There are also Buddhist sanctuaries and places of worship dotted across the mountains which are a much-visited spiritual site. You can even see a special circular cave here. It leads to the summit, where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views.
Hoi An, once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, is basically a living museum that houses old-town architecture.Some notable heritage buildings include Chinese temples, a Japanese-designed bridge, pagodas, wooden shop-houses, French-colonial houses, and old canals. Although large-scale trading had long moved elsewhere, Hoi An has been successful in preserving and restoring its charming roots and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in December 1999. Hoi An Riverside is the best place to be at night as the area is lit by quaint and old-fashioned lanterns, making it an atmospheric and beautiful spot. For those who love sea, sun and sand, Hoi An offers two lovely beaches five kilometres away from the town centre – a sort of holiday within a holiday. Hoi An is also known for its great food, fun shopping, skilled tailors, friendly people and cosy atmosphere – all key characteristics that draw people to this picturesque town.
Thanh Ha pottery village is located on the banks of the Thu Bon River in the city of Hoi An, Quang Nam province. Legend has it that in the beginning of the 16th century, artisans from Thanh Hoa province settled in Hoi An and established the village. They did their traditional craft and handed it down through the generations.
During the 17th -18th centuries, the craft flourished, providing pottery products to provinces from Thua Thien Hue to Binh Dinh. At that time, the village’s products were also exported to Japan, China and Spain via the Hoi An Trading Port.
For hundreds of years, although the traditional craft has undergone some ups and downs, the locals have kept their love and passion for the craft. They have, so far, kept its traditional and unique method of making pottery – handmade and wheel thrown and their products are not enamelled or heated by a traditional wood kiln.
As observed by the Daily, many visitors screamed for joy when joining the boat tour to admire the stunning beauty of the coconut forest and watch local fishermen perform fishing techniques in the middle of the river to learn about daily lives of local fishermen full of hardship and challenges.
Tra Que is a small village located 3km north of Hoi An’s Old Town. Its location is between De Vong River and Tra Que alga pond. Thanks to the special condition of rich soil and water, the village has long been known for growing many kinds of vegetables: lettuce, salad, houttuynia, flagrant knoutwed, basil and coriander vegetables etc, with which the traditional specialities of Hoi An have gained part of their fame. The village is named after the sweet scented vegetables that spice up the everyday meals of the Hoi An people.
- 7.am to 4.pm:Meet our driver at any time.
- The trip starts right away after 10 minutes meeting up our driver.
- Visit Marble Mountain or Hoian ancient (2 hours).
- Take Basket Boat Tour at Coconut Forest(1 hour)
- Thanh Ha Pottery Village(1 hour).
- Tra Que Vegetable Village(1 hour).
- Taste our best local food(My Quang-Local Turmeric Noodles).
- The journey finishes within 6 hours.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoian or Danang.
- Local Food.
- Professional English speaking driver acting as your local guide.
- Local gift.
- Tour insurance provided by tour operator(up to 50 millions vnd for medical treatment).
- Other personal expenses.
- Entrance tickets.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- 65 USD/Sedan(2-3 guest).
- 80 USD/Mini Van(4-6 guest)
- 90 USD/Van(7-8 Guest).
|Type Of Cars||Featured Cars||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||1.500.000.Vnd/Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||1.850.000.vnd/Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||2.100.000.Vnd/Car|
- Car routine is mainly in Hoian and Danang areas.
- Surcharge 10 USD/Hour of for over time and pay directly to your personal driver.
- We only cover 1 local food at our local restaurant only and if you order extra food,you pay for your self.