MySon Trip From Hoian or Danang(60 usd)
- A great journey to visit MySon ‘s main attractions with your personal driver acting as your guide with master local knowledge.
- Safety driving with rich local attentions on the road and locations.
- Punctual,private,flexible and understandable with any your request.
- Explore MySon sightseeings according to your different ways with saving your budget.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you taste Vietnamese cuisine and interact with the residents.
*What to expect:
Our professional English speaking driver will meet you at your hotel and drive you to visit Tra Kieu and MySon Holy Land and surrounding areas within 6 hours.Further more,should you prefer to stop at any places to take romantic pictures on the road at any time,you just let our driver to help you to record at any moments that you love to experience.Because our schedules and itinerary is flexible.
The trip is completed with recharging your day with our best local food before we drop you off at your hotel because Vietnamese cuisines is one of the best in the world.The journey is worth of every single penny.
Here are some suggested locations to visit:
ormerly called Simhapura (Lion Citadel), Tra Kieu was the first capital of Champa from the 4th century to the 8th century. Today nothing remains of the ancient city except the ramparts. Some of the finest carvings in Danang’s Cham Museum were found here. The 19th-century Tra Kieu Church (Dia So Tra Kieu) is home to a museum (Van Hoa Cham) of Cham artefacts. According to local belief, this church was the site of a miracle in 1885.
Catholic villagers, under attack by anti-French forces, saw a vision of a lady in white, believed to be Mary, whom they credit with protecting them from intense shelling. Atop nearby Buu Chau Hill is the modern Mountain Church (Nha Tho Nui), built in 1970 to replace an earlier structure destroyed by an American bomb. The church is about 200m from the morning market (Cho Tra Kieu).
Tra Kieu is 6.5km from Highway 1 and 19.5km from My Son. Some day trips to My Son from Hoi An include a stop-off at Tra Kieu.
My Son Hindu Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Vietnam. It was an independent state from around the 2nd to the 17th century, at which time it was occupied by Vietnam. The impressive Hindu-themed ruins feature many beautiful stone sculptures, temples and towers in tropical jungle surroundings.
My Son was also a political centre and a royal burial ground and the complex consists of more than 70 structures devoted to Hindu gods and goddesses and the most noticeable one, Shiva, was considered the protector of the Champa’s kings. Their skilful use of red bricks and sandstone is remarkable. Like many historic sites around the world, My Son was destroyed by time and wars and after lying neglected for a long time it was rediscovered and renovated by the French in 1898. Sadly the most recent war did great damage to the complex as the Americans bombed this area knowing that the Viet Cong used it as a hiding place, mistakenly thinking that the enemy would not touch a holy site. However, the majority of the central complex managed to survive the bombs and parts of the ruins have now been rebuilt. Overall, this Hindu sanctuary reminds visitors of other similar sites in Southeast Asia including the great Angkor Wat in Cambodia. A must-visit for those who appreciate history.
Phuoc Kieu Bronze Casting Village is famous for bronze casting bells, gongs, gong-like music instruments, incense burners, lamp holders, ancient vases, and other bronze musical instruments which are normally used in festivals, ceremonies and daily life.
These musical instruments can give out unique sounds due to special techniques of combination of different types of metals in the process of casting which only the skilled artisans can do.
- 7.am to 4.pm:Meet our driver at any time.
- The trip starts right away after 10 minutes meeting up our driver.
- Visit My Son Sanctuary (3 hour)
- Visit Tra Kieu Citidal(1 hour).
- Visit Phuoc Kieu Bronze Casting Village(1 hour).
- Taste our best local food-My Quang or Hue Noodles Soup.
- The journey finishes within 8 hours.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoian or Danang.
- Local Food.
- Professional English speaking driver acting as your local guide.
- Local gift.
- Tour insurance provided by tour operator(up to 50 millions vnd for medical treatment).
- Other personal expenses.
- Entrance tickets.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- 60 USD/Sedan.
- 70 USD/Mini Van.
- 80 USD/ Van
|Type Of Cars||Featured Cars||Price VND|
|Sedan (Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)||1.400.000.Vnd/Car|
|MINIVAN (Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)||1.630.000.vnd/Car|
|VAN (Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)||1.860.000.Vnd/Car
- Surcharge 10 USD/Hour of for over time and pay directly to your personal driver.
- We only cover 1 local food at our local restaurant only and if you order extra food,you pay for your self.